Arduino Robotics [ Online & Without Kit]
Schedule- Starting may 16th
12 days(18 hours) Monday to Saturday classes
5.30 pm to 7 pm
1 LED Light Up & LED Blink
2 Multiple LED
3 Fading LED
4 RGB LED
5 StreetLight with LED
6 Arduino Night Lamp
7 Making a PIANO with Arduino
8 LED Chaser with Arduino
9 Push Button Digital Input
10 Multiple Push Button
12 Ultrasonic Sensor
13 Ultrasonic Sensor with LED
14 Ultrasonic Sensor with Servomotor
15 Potentiometer with Analog Input
16 Potentiometer with Servomotor
17 Security Alarm
18 Temperature Sensors
19 Temperature Controlled Fan
20 Arduino DC Motor
21 Arduino Driving Control
22 Tank Level Control System
23 PIR Sensor
What is this Course ?
1. Arduino is an open-source hardware and software company, project and user community that designs and manufactures single-board microcontrollers and microcontroller kits for building digital devices.
2. The microcontrollers can be programmed using the C and C++ programming languages, using a standard API which is also known as the “Arduino language”.
3. The Arduino integrated development environment (IDE) is a cross-platform application (for Windows, macOS, and Linux) that is written in the programming language Java.
4. Program Arduino using Scratch based block programming
Why this Course ?
1. Arduino kits are ideal for kids because of it’s easy-to-use for beginners, yet flexible enough for advanced users.
2. Breadboards lets you connect software and hardware together neatly, easily and temporarily.
3. It lets kids experience and try things out without worrying about damaging expensive circuitry or computer parts.
1. Familiar with Arduino environment and its applications.
2. Able to develop small games using scratch based programming
3. Able to Design Smart systems applications.
4. Learn and understand about any new IDE, compiler, and MCU chip in Arduino compatible boards or similar types
1. You can get familiar with hardware and learn some basic knowledge about electrical circuit.
2. Can be integrated with GSM component, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, NFC modules and Android component. They will help you understand Network.
3. Programming with Arduino is fantastic, as long as you manage the programming skills, you can design robots or even an automated control system for your house. Imagine that you can control things around remotely by your self-programmed web-page or app.