Schedule-April 11 to May 20
Monday to Friday Classes
6.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Hurry up…Register before April 5th and get 20 % discount
Module 1 Introduction,
Module 2 Features of Java:
Module 3 Structures of java program & A sample program
Module 4 Java virtual machine
Module 5 Variables
Module 6 Data types in java
Module 7 Size and default value of each data type
Module 8 Floating point types
Module 9 Type casting in java
Module 10 Operators
Module 11 Get input from user in java
Module 12 Control statements
Module 13 Loops in java
Module 14 Arrays
Module 15 Anonymous arrays in java
Module 16 Static keyword
Module 17 Naming conventions
Module 18 Object Oriented programming
Module 19 Objects,Classes and Examples
Module 20 Constructors
Module 21 Parameterized constructors
Module 22 Inheritance
Module 23 Types of inheritance
Module 24 Polymorphism
Module 25 Abstraction
What is this Course ?
1. Java is a class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
2. It is a general-purpose programming language intended to let application developers write once, run anywhere (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation.
3. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of the underlying computer architecture.
4. The syntax of Java is similar to C and C++, but has fewer low-level facilities than either of them.
Why this Course ?
1. Java is used for the Internet of Things and APIs, in big data technologies, e-commerce websites, high frequency financial trading platforms, and scientific applications.
2. As mentioned, Java powers Android, which is the most widely used operating system on earth.
3. It’s the brains behind Gmail, and is even in the Curiosity Rover on Mars.
4. For aspiring software developers who want to stand out from the rest, learning a server-side programming language like Java will help you stand out, and make you eligible for tens of thousands of server-side programming jobs.
1. Gain knowledge about basic Java language syntax and semantics to write Java programs.
2. Use concepts such as variables, conditional and iterative execution methods etc.
3. Understand the fundamentals of object-oriented programming in Java, including defining classes,objects, invoking methods etc and exception handling mechanisms.
4. Understand the principles of inheritance, packages and interfaces.
1. To develop a strong basics in Java Programming .
2. To develop student’s critical thinking capabilities and logical learning methodologies.
3. To start a core career in Java .