AL level 3 - AI projects , OpenCV and Self Driving cars
Requirements : Age 12+
Duration : 40 hours ( 5 Months )
What is this Course ?
1. OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning software library.
2. OpenCV was built to provide a common infrastructure for computer vision applications and to accelerate the use of machine perception in the commercial products. Being a BSD-licensed product, OpenCV makes it easy for businesses to utilize and modify the code.
3. It has C++, Python, Java and MATLAB interfaces and supports Windows, Linux, Android and Mac OS. OpenCV leans mostly towards real-time vision applications and takes advantage of MMX and SSE instructions when available. A full-featured CUDAand OpenCL interfaces are being actively developed right now. There are over 500 algorithms and about 10 times as many functions that compose or support those algorithms.
4. OpenCV is written natively in C++ and has a templated interface that works seamlessly with STL containers.
Why this Course ?
Whether you’re interested in learning how to apply facial recognition to video streams, building a complete deep learning pipeline for image classification, or simply want to tinker with your Raspberry Pi and add image recognition to a hobby project, you’ll need to learn OpenCV somewhere along the way.
1. Knowledge in Data Structures
2. Basic Knowledge in Image Processing
3. Resourcefulness and Continued Learning
4. Learn other Programming Languages
Uses Of OpenCV
1.2D and 3D feature toolkits
3.Facial recognition system
5.Human–computer interaction (HCI)
9.Segmentation and recognition
10.Stereopsis stereo vision: depth perception from 2 cameras
11.Structure from motion (SFM)
• OpenCV Introduction
• Learn about images
• Display Images
• Capturing videos / Webcam
• Gray Scale / Blur Image/ Edge Detection
• Dialation & Eroding
• OpenCV Convention
• Resize , Crop image, Draw
• Identify shapes and Texts
• Joining images
• Color Detection /Face Detection
• Self driving cars – Lane Detection
• Self driving cars – Road symbols classification
Submit your review