Year 1: Basic Scratch Coding
Requirements : Age 8 – 11
Duration : 32 hours (4 Months)
What is this Course ?
1. Introduction to coding – Block based drag and drop codes .
2. Its a software which is a block-based visual programming language and website targeted primarily for school children in the age group 8 to 10.
3. Create online projects using a block-like interface.
Why this Course ?
1. Basics of Coding .
2. Entry level to coding.
3. To create interest in learning code.
4. Excellent opportunity for kids to explore coding at very early stage.
5. Offering the young kids an opportunity to expand their horizons through exploration of Coding.
6. Widen the view of young people and encourage them to be our future scientists, engineers, makers and inventors .
7. Help children acquire 21st century skills like creative thinking, team work ,communication , project presentation.
1. Coding commands used for graphical representation of objects.
2. Coding in – Motion Statements, Look statements, Control statements,
[ If loop , If else loop, forever, repeat ].
3. Sensing commands, adding variables, Operators and applying logic statements .
1. Provides highly practical hands-on experience on coding.
2. Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology.
3. Prepares your student for the fast-paced competitive world.
4. Enables learner to develop and express creativity.
5. Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies.
6. Gives a head-start in preparing for the core coding languages like C, Python etc.
1. MODULE 1 Introduction to Coding software – Block based Programming
2. MODULE 2 Main Elements in Block based coding.
3. MODULE 3 Coding 1 : How to Spin an object? How to Change graphics/color/playing sound etc.
4. MODULE 4 Coding 2 : Dance the alphabets / names /changing size of the alphabets / when statements.
5. MODULE 5 Coding 3: Animations : walking , flying , Gliding
6. MODULE 6 Coding 4: Moving directions
7. MODULE 7 Coding 5 : Changing characters/ backdrops.
8. MODULE 8 Coding 6: Music cards : Play drum , melody, chords
9. MODULE 9 Coding 7: Play Guitar, Beat box, Recording sounds
10. MODULE 10 Coding 8: Dancing : Dance sequence with loop/ without loop Shadow effect / Changing stage colors
11. MODULE 11 Coding 9: Take turns , Interactive dancers, Stamping
12. MODULE Coding 10: Creating Story , Start a story, start a conversation, switching backdrops
13. MODULE 13 Coding 11: Adding scene, responding to a character
14. MODULE 14 Coding 12: 2 persons conversation, chat bot game
15. MODULE 15 Coding 13 : Introduce to Pet cards: Animate Pet, Feed pet , give a drink.
16. MODULE 16 Coding 14: Add hunger level , decrease when receives food,develop a Calculator.
17. MODULE 17 Coding 15: Develop Catch game , to catch using any object
18. MODULE 18 Coding 16: develop a jumping game when the object senses an obstacle in front.
19. MODULE 19 Coding 17 : Develop Pong game cards.
20. MODULE 20
22. MODULE 21 Coding 18: Develop a Shooter game.
Submit your review
Wow My kid is really enjoying the sessions and very happy to see his performance and learning outcomes.
Really amazing training