Year 3: Chatbot
Requirements : Age 12+
Duration : 24 hours ( 3 Months )
What is this Course ?
• Chatbot is a computer program that simulates and processes human conversation (either written or spoken), allowing humans to interact with digital devices as if they were communicating with a real person.
• Chatbots can be as simple as rudimentary programs that answer a simple query with a single-line response, or as sophisticated as digital assistants that learn and evolve to deliver increasing levels of personalization as they gather and process information.
Why this Course ?
• According to studies, over 50% of customers expect a business to be available 24/7. Waiting for the next available operator for minutes is not a solved problem yet, but chatbots are the closest candidates to ending this problem. Maintaining a 24/7 response system brings continuous communication between the seller and the customer. Of course, this benefit is proportional to how well the bots are. Bots that are unable to serve simple customer queries fail to add value even if they are 24/7 available. The main issue at this point is how well the chatbots can understand and solve customer problems. Finally, highlighting 24/7 availability can create backlash when bots are down due to security issues or maintenance.
• An operator can concentrate on one customer at a time and answer one question. However, a chatbot can answer thousands of questions at the same time. Thanks to the speed of the cloud, internet, and software mechanisms, responses can be provided instantly.
• Talking to a customer service rep, a customer has no assurance that other reps are also providing similar, consistent responses. If a customer service rep is not helpful, a customer could be tempted to try calling again to see if the next rep is better.
• Introduction to AI, NLP and Chatbot
• Magic of Creating a small talk application
• Understanding Intent and system entities
• Understanding the prebuilt agents and using it
• Creating the Flight booking – Understanding the training phrases
• Custom entities
• FAQ chatbot
• Context and follow intents
• Facebook rich response, Facebook integration and web integration
• Understanding Custom Fulfillments
• Integration with Spreadsheet / Firebase / WhatsApp
• Graduation Day and support for the students who want to build real time apps