Year 3: Arduino Simulation
Requirements : Age 12+
Duration : 24 hours ( 3 Months )
What is this Course ?
1. Arduino is an open-source hardware and software company, project and user community that designs and manufactures single-board microcontrollers and microcontroller kits for building digital devices.
2. The microcontrollers can be programmed using the C and C++ programming languages, using a standard API which is also known as the “Arduino language”.
3. The Arduino integrated development environment (IDE) is a cross-platform application (for Windows, macOS, and Linux) that is written in the programming language Java.
4. The Arduino IDE supports the languages C and C++ using special rules of code structuring.
Why this Course ?
1. Arduino kits are ideal for kids because of it’s easy-to-use for beginners, yet flexible enough for advanced users.
2. Breadboards lets you connect software and hardware together neatly, easily and temporarily.
3. It lets kids experience and try things out without worrying about damaging expensive circuitry or computer parts.
1. Familiar with Arduino environment and its applications.
2. Able to understand Arduino programming with C++.
3. Able to Design Smart systems applications.
4. Learn and understand about any new IDE, compiler, and MCU chip in Arduino compatible boards or similar types
1. As it it uses C/C++ for programming, it will definitely improve your C/C++ programming skills.
2. Besides, you can get familiar with hardware and learn some basic knowledge about electrical circuit.
3. Can be integrated with GSM component, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, NFC modules and Android component. They will help you understand Network.
4. Programming with Arduino is fantastic, as long as you manage the programming skills, you can design robots or even an automated control system for your house. Imagine that you can control things around remotely by your self-programmed web-page or app.
Module 1 Arduino Introduction
Module 2 Led Light up
Module 3 Led blink
Module 4 Multiple Led
Module 5 Fading Led
Module 6 RGB Led with Arduino
Module 7 Push button digital input
Module 8 Piezo Arduino alarm
Module 9 Arduino piano with buzzer
Module 10 Potentiometer analog input with Arduino
Module 11 Servo motor
Module 12 Servo motor with potentiometer
Module 13 ultrasonic sensor
Module 14 ultrasonic sensor with led
Module 15 interfacing ultrasonic sensor and servo motor
Module 16 Temperature sensor with Arduino
Module 17 -16*2 LCD Module
Module 18 Programming PIR sensor with Arduino
Module 19 Seven segment display
Module 20 DC Motor
Module 21 Motor driver