Experiential Learning : Arduino Senior Prime robot
Duration : 32 hours ( 4 Months )
What is this Course ?
• Explore our award-winning robot ” Best Learning Robot for kids ” & start your experiential learning process.
• Kit suitable for Kids of age 8+ & experience the practical Robots with the easiness of block-based programming.
• Providing an Arduino playbook (1175 pages manual ) on every purchase that includes How to start Arduino, Intro to Robotics, how to do Hardware setup, the ebook will be shared along with the purchase.
• Hands and minds-on learning Kit includes 40+ experiments and 40+ challenges & assignments.
• Kids can easily learn and implement the learnings, Do it Yourself from home.
• PlayBook also teaches you how to develop Your Own Mobile App to control the robot and the Bluetooth Mobile App development course.
• Explained each code block to make you understand the functions of the robot.
• Send us the video for all the challenges and you will receive a special appreciation certification with international validity.
• Batteries are not included in the kit. (Please buy 2 18650 Batteries before, Don’t let the fun wait.)
•Atom Robot from Accelmove is the best way of starting Robotics and Programming.
•Kit is suitable for kids age 8+.
•Plug and play components will make programming and sensor connection hassle free.
Session 1 Hello World.
Session 2 LED blink.
Session 3 LED with push button.
Session 4 Using Buzzer in Arduino .
Session 5 Buzzer with push button.
Session 6 Led and Buzzer with push button .
Session 7 Analog Read.
Session 8 Potentiometer
Session 9 Controlling Buzzer using Potentiometer.
Session 10 Automatic Street light.
Session 11 Simple Servo Motor.
Session 12 Servo Motor Sweep.
Session 13 Servo Motor Knob.
Session 14 Ultrasonic Sensor.
Session 15 Ultrasonic Sensor with LED and Buzzer.
Session 16 Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor and Servo motor.
Session 17 Bluetooth Module Basics : LED
Session 18 OLED
Session 19 OLED : Shapes.
Session 20 OLED : Image.
Session 21 OLED : Animation.
Session 22 Ping pong game.
Session 23 Motor Driver
Session 24 Obstacle Avoiding Robot
Session 25 Light Following Robot
Session 26 Remote Controlled LED
Session 27 Remote Controlled Robot.
Session 28 Line Following Robot.
Session 29 Edge Detection Robot.
Session 30 Bluetooth Controlled Robot.
Session 31 App Development for Bluetooth Robot with MIT App inventor.
Session 32 Autonomous Robot
Session 33 Line Following Robot interface with OLED.
Session 34 Smart phone controlled Robot Interface with OLED.
Session 35 Autonomous Robot interface with OLED.
Submit your review